‘Today we are asking ourselves: ‘can you turn a renovation into a form of creative expression?’
When it comes to a renovation, no one really uses the word pretty. Pretty means pleasant to look at or attractive or pleasant in a delicate way. When you look at the overall picture of a renovation you see clutter, dirt, stains and broken walls. However, we wouldn’t be Casa if we wouldn’t try to find some joy and beauty in the big mess. So, that’s why we make a round every morning in the hotel to capture the exciting progress and to find cool spots and objects for our arty photo archive.
Casa’s guide to arty photo’s:
- Lighting is key! Daylight usually gives the prettiest effect.
- Try to find unexpecting angles.
- Find funny or ugly objects to create a cool composition.
- Use minimal editing to keep your photo’s real and authentic.
- Don’t be afraid to take ugly photo’s, trial and error!
Enjoy our renovation photo diary as much as we did taking these photo’s!