Blood, sweat and tears. A renovation is never easy, but hey, you can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs. After days of dedicated work, we are super proud to present to you; our pop-up hotel lobby, coffee bar and restaurant.
Even though we are rebuilding you don’t have to miss out on our famous coffee. Fancy a latte, cappuccino or just a simple long black coffee. Need some energy in the morning or an afternoon pick me up? We’ve got it covered! You’ll find the coffee bar directly when you enter the Hotel through the pop-up entrance at Stephensonstraat 36.
Our pop-up diner serves brekky, lunch and dinner. Special times ask for a special menu. Therefore, we serve a new pop-up menu! Some of our favourites are poached eggs with avo on toast, homemade vegan tortilla and the lentil pancakes. There are plenty more treats on the menu, so it’s up to you to discover!
Hopp is closed, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a speciality beer at Hotel Casa. At our pop-up diner we serve a lot of different types of beers. Don’t forget to try ‘Gabbe’, our very own Hotel Casa beer. The beer is named after Mr. Gabbe Scheltema, co-founder of Hotel Casa. If you like some freshness to your beer, ‘Gabbe’ is the perfect drink as it has a subtle taste of lemongrass.
Not a fan of beer? No worries, there are enough other options to choose from.
Did you know?
- 8640 Christmas lights were used and put on the ceiling to light up the pop-up diner area.
- We reused furniture from our rooftop terrace Hopp to create cosy hang out spots.
- We placed 54 plants in our pop-up that help clean the air and add extra freshness and oxygen the area.
- Our reception, coffee bar and restrooms are all situated in the pop-up lobby on 55m2 and even stores a 3-meter-high Christmas tree.
- And finally; If you’re lucky enough, cookies and chocolates will be found at our reception desk…