Thank you for choosing Hotel Casa Amsterdam!We are keen to inform you in detail on all measures we take in our hotel to minimize the spread of COVID-19. We understand and share your concern on corona, and therefore continuously follow all regulations of the government and National Health Organization to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff.
Current situation in the NetherlandsThe management team of Hotel Casa is constantly monitoring any new developments in relation to the virus and we follow the advice of GGD (Municipal Health Services) and RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) in the Netherlands. Updated information on regulations in the Netherlands can be found on this government website. The basic rules are:
- Wear a facemask in public transport.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and wash hands frequently.
- In case of any covid symptoms, have yourself tested and isolate yourself in case of a positive test result.
General operational measuresApart from Hotel Casa following all recommendations of the above stated institutions, specific operational measures have been taken as follows:
- Disinfectant hand gels (sprays) have been made available throughout the building in all public areas (and are replenished constantly).
- Staff reporting corona symptoms are not invited to work until absence of risk has been confirmed by a negative PCR test.