HAPPY TO MEET YOU
After more than a year of lockdowns, cancelled events and virtual meetings M&I was, to me, an amazing way to real life meet you. Thank you for the great get to gather. I hope you had a good time and didn’t get lost in all the information. To help you out a little, I have bundled some information about our business. Have a look and let’s hope we can meet again soon.
Maxime den Houdijker.
The story of Casa
First, I like to tell you a bit about the legendary story of Casa. It starts with four friends and a mission. Casa was founded in the late ‘50s, to help solve the housing shortage for students. By also offering rooms to hotel guests in the building, Casa is – to this day – able to provide students enjoyable and affordable student housing. And that makes for a unique mixture of people that’ll never bore you.
From October 1st until May 31th 368 students live in Casa. This leaves 150 rooms available for hotel guests. The mix of these different people is inspiring to me, and you might think; “Don’t they harm each other?”. The students have their own entrance and live on the other side of the building. In this way we make sure these groups don’t mix too much. But you do might find a student studying on the first floor, buying coffee (their fuel for the rest of the day) or meet anywhere else in the building. And who knows, is this your future intern.
All the specs
I can imagine M&I was a lot of information, therefore I would like to guide you through the highlights:
- We offer 518 newly renovated hotel rooms.
- Casa has 14 different meeting rooms. Whether you like to host a (online) brainstorm session, training or workshop, a small or big conference or a multi-day event, one of our meeting rooms will always meet your needs! Click here to read more about our meeting possibilities.
- Amstel station is just around the corner, which makes the rest of Amsterdam easy to access. And lively Amsterdam East is a short walk to get your daily exercise done .
- Fresh coffee, lazy breakfast, cocktails and seasonal dishes can be found in our living room restaurant EAST.
- At our rooftop bar GAPP you can enjoy the sunset when overlooking Amsterdam with a wide range of beers (and other drinks). Want to know more about the possibilities for a bigger group? Please contact me.
- Sustainability is important to us. On different levels we try to take care of the environment. I proudly like to tell you Casa is BREEAM certified.
Welcome To Our New East!
Meetings can be held (partly) online
Have a sneak peak through the hotel
WELCOME AT HOME
Do you still have some questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me. And if you are around, let me know, so I could introduce you to our specialty coffee and give you a tour through the hotel.
Maxime den Houdijker
+31 6 81871809